Hi, I'm Matheus Azzi, 22 years, and I'm a Web Developer skilled in Front-end, majoring in Computer Science at Universidade Feevale.
I started my career at Máqina Internet as a Front-end Developer, working on many projects, developing semantic and optimized web, ensuring accessibility to any kind of users.
I'm currently working at Codeminer42, as a Full-stack Developer working with Front-end, and in the Back-end with Ruby.
- +6 years doing Front-end development;
- +2 years doing Back-end development with Ruby and RoR;
- I've worked with libs like Angular, React and Vue.js;
- OOP and Functional Programming;
- Workflow with Webpack, Babel, ESlint, Gulp and related tools;
- Experiences in Back-end with NodeJS, PHP and Elixir. Including frameworks like Express, Laravel and Phoenix;
- CSS Preprocessors and methodologies;
- Ajax, JSON, Single-page Applications;
- Responsive and adaptive UI development;
- Domain of Cross-browser compatibility, Web Standards, Progressive Enhancement, usability, performance, accessibility, WAI-ARIA, Microdata and SEO good practices;
- TDD, BDD, Unit and End-to-End automated tests;
- Work using Continuous integration, Pull Requests, Code Review, Scrum, etc...;
- Good eye for design/animation and an UX addict;
- Upper Intermediate English (totally workable);
- A curious mind, natural ability with new technologies, ideas and problem solving skills.
If you want to contact me, please send an email to email@example.com.